Pop Tonic Arts Preview page

Welcome to Poptonic.
Here is where we will periodically post art and news about our book

To check out a preview of our book
here

Purchasing Info
here

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Liquid City:Charlene Chua

I was very grateful to get a copy of Liquid City from my friend Charlene!( like 2 weeks ago, yes I'm a bit late blogging it now).
It's a amazing book. I went with Charlene and her husband Wayne to the "Speak easy comic event"
it was a fun time (I'm writing this way past the event).
I totally urge you to pick up this compilation. It has some amazing artists in there.

I also have my favorite page from Charlene hanging up on my wall.
GO GET IT NOW!!!! Well the book... not the page that Charlene gave me (that page is MINE)


3 comments:

Parka said...

I like her art in the book.

Unknown said...

yeah its really lovely. I'll message to her :D

Unknown said...

er i mean pass that message to her